jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2009

Hoy conocemos a ... ARTHUR BROCATO

Hello everyone! My name is Arthur and I’m an auxiliar at CEIP Rodrigo Perez de Acevedo in Lepe. I have been in the Huelva province for about a month and a half, and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in Spain so far. It is tempting to do the program again next year. My school is bilingual, and I’m currently teaching seven through eleven year olds on Tuesdays, Wednesday, and Thursdays.

About me: I am from New Orleans, Louisiana, and I recently graduated from Louisiana State University this past May. My fields of study are International Studies: Global Diplomacy and History. My main goals for the year are to improve my Spanish and to learn a bit about Spain’s rich history! I realize that many of us have met already, but I know that there are many other auxiliars scattered throughout the province. I hope to be in contact with you soon!

-Arthur